Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Annual "OOPS! I did it Again" Post

Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
I think I did it again
I made you believe
I'd actually update this thing
Oh Baby
It might seem like I mean it
But that doesn't mean
I really mean it
Cause to forget all about this
Yeah that is just so typically me
Oh baby baby
OOPS! I did it again to this blog
Forgot
All about it
Oh baby baby
OOPS! you aren't reading this through
Cause it's dumb
and I
Think I'm really funny

Ok enough with that nonsense. I apologize for my failed attempts at good humor. Anyways, it's time to Catch Up with Beffy for the 3rd time since 2008.


Well looky here, it's 2013! So I guess we survived the end of the world! Yay us. Claps all around. Since my last post I have (basically) successfully completed Junior Year, lost an immediate family member to cancer (and I'm still not ready to write about it), decided what I want to do with my life (High School English Teacher because that's just the bees knees... and ironically I still haven't bought my Summer Reading books), been awarded the Master Sergeant position on my dance team (it's really not as fabulous as it sounds but you should still be proud of me), bought a fish without asking my dad(her name is Daphne and that made me feel like such a rebel judge me if you must), and created this list while trying to make myself sound as accomplished as possible (did it work?).




That's my silhouette trying to be really cool on a Cali beach at sunset. So if it didn't work, well... Blame my silhouette.

  I don't have 1/2 as much to say this year so instead I'll vent to you about my nerves.
PLEASE MOMMY DON'T MAKE ME GROW UP
I mean really who would want to leave home and high school where you don't have to pay rent or make your own food or gain the Freshman Fifteen...? I'm about to go into Senior year and, well...





In just over 6 months, I'll be a legal adult, and voting for our President and I could go to real jail. REAL, BIG PEOPLE JAIL. Does that mean I'm going to have to stop doing illegal things just to feel cool? Because I really don't want to be sent to Federal Time Out.
Ok I'm done
Whatever
Phebee. Your turn.
If you're reading this you are legally bound to update this blog or you will have to go to Big People Jail. Also you can't complain because there's an app for this.

No comments: